Silhouette | Paperback Notebook
What things do you write in your travel journal?
Writing a journal while traveling is very personal. When you journal are you journaling for you or for an audience? Is it filled with insight into places you’ve been, the cuisine you’ve eaten, or recommendations on places to go and experience?
Whether you’re taking notes, writing down your thoughts or just sketching ideas; do it in style with one of these beautiful paperback journals.
- Paperback Journal
- Available in Two Sizes: Small - 5.75”x8” & Large - 7.25”x10”
- Luxurious Soft-Touch Matte Laminate on Soft Paper Cover
- 100 Leaves of Lined Paper (200 Pages to Write On)
- Pages Are Perforated for Easy Tear-Out
- Corners Are Rounded to Prevent Bending