Silhouette | Spiral Notebook
What things do you write in your travel journal?
Writing a journal while traveling is very personal. When you journal are you journaling for you or for an audience? Is it filled with insight into places you’ve been, the cuisine you’ve eaten, or recommendations on places to go and experience?
Whether you’re taking notes, writing down your thoughts or just sketching ideas; do it in style with one of these beautiful paperback journals.
- 5"x7" Spiral Bound Notebook
- Durable Thick Glossy Laminate Cover
- 75 Leaves of Lined Paper (150 Pages to Write On)
- Black Coil Binding Allows the Notebook to Lay Completely Flat
- Corners Are Rounded to Prevent Bending